Osiris Osiris

It had everything an action game should have

This game is fanstastic! I played it through to the end and loved every bit of it! It had everything an action game should have-Secrets, changeable controlls, huge bosses,multiple difficulty levels and a variety of guns. The graphics got 9 because while the backgrounds are incredibly detailed and the characters were well made they had no emotion and the opponents were reused too often. The style gets 8 because while it has been done millions of times before in other games, it still had a certain origanality. The sound is incredible and everything was suitibly epic. The violence gets 8 because there wasn't really enough blood and the opponents just dissapeared when they died, there is a great amount of weopons at your disposal and just about enough moves to carry it off though. Interactivity gets 10 because the charecter is constantly moving and rolling away from traps and the different controlls allow the game to suit your style of playing. There was no humor. Overall this gets 10 because,despite its flaws, this is a great game which must of spent alot of time to make.

ChromeShark responds:

Thanks for the review. This one did take a pretty long time to make because there was so much stuff I hadn't tried before. The next one would take much less time - if it wasn't for all the cool stuff I'm going to add (level creator being the big one). Thanks again!

Platform Game Tut Fix! Platform Game Tut Fix!

you seem to be able to only jump on one platform

I loved it but you seem to be able to only jump on one platform...so I made loads of platforms and made one big movie clip and that just makes you be able to walk through the air! I know many other people have had the same problem so its not just me...whats wrong? Apart from that very annoying problem its a great tutorial ps:please tell me! i'm trying to get my game perfect and just need to be able to jump to loads of platforms!

Special Mission Special Mission

Brilliant!

My new fave game on ng! First off the problems though: Not enough health, granted, you can get quite far but it really could do with a tiny bit more.... Or at least checkpoints! Being in a differant language dosent matter too much but is there any chance of an english version? 1 last problem (which is really pushing it but I am running out of bad things to say!) is that there is no blood, I only call this a problem because the metal slug games always had that squit of blood when you kill someone (Oh so satisfying!) that people will always remember, it just adds to the carnage! Now for the good points (Or in this case Great points) The first being the amazingly varied levels and boses! I loved blasting through troups,the boat trip, taking down a helecopter and hitting people while runnning down that hill! I could go on for ages about the exitingly varied levels but you will just get bored! Brilliant sound, exelent graphics and a real sense of proggression make this one of the best games on newgrounds! Go play it...NOW!!!!!!!!

Tomb Raider Onslaught 1.0 Tomb Raider Onslaught 1.0

This has got to be one of the best games on ng!

This has got to be one of the best games I have ever played, if not, the best! It was really good fun and has huge replay value.
5/5 well done!

ChromeShark responds:

Thanks! I'm working on a follow-up, which won't be Tomb Raider themed (copyright issues) but will follow a similar gameplay system. It should be up on Newgrounds in June.

Autopsy Autopsy

lol

Funny, I thought that was eally good! But it dosent really classify as longterm entertainment!

StarCraft: Mission 1 StarCraft: Mission 1

please make a second installment!

I liked this but it really needs some blood! No i am not just one of those gore hounds...but blood makes it so much more believeable (even if you only use a little) Oh please make a second installment and put in more control options because they were easy to choose what to do! Well despite the two minor problems and the fact its really short...It was great!

12 uses of dead babies 12 uses of dead babies

I think you could of spent your time better!

sorry but to even think about making this means your a pretty warped guy! I think you could of spent your time better! Sorry, I will give you 0